Ceeable / Dr. Agarwal’s Eye Hospital
January 2017- April 2018
Dr. Agarwal’s Hospital, Chennai
Ceeable piloted their web-based 3D Visual Field Analyzer (CVFA) system at Dr. Agarwal clinic sites to quickly and accurately screen patients for eye disease, including retina disorders such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy. In addition to rapid screening, the Ceeable test is intended to increase diagnostic and hospital efficiencies by allowing clinicians to quickly access comprehensive test results upon completion of testing. The pilot compared Ceeable’s test with the standard procedures for macular degeneration patients.
- 1,250 tests performed using CVFA to screen and detect eye disease in the target population.
- Results showed the CVFA hds better capability in identifying AMD compared to the Humphrey Visual Field Analyzer (HVFA).
- Several technical care specialists at Dr. Agarwal’s are now trained to use the Ceeable system.
- Pilot demonstrated that the technology can be deployed on a remote basis (USA to India)
- Ceeable is now more equipped to scale in India and beyond, as this pilot taught it how to manage collaboration and patient testing in a new market, as well as how to improve products and processes.
- The pilot helped identify technical areas for improvement (e.g. tablet system) and clinical areas for improvement (e.g. patient selection criteria).
- The findings from the pilot provided further clinical elucidation between anatomic Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) findings and psychophysical CVFA findings.
What partners say